Fly high and be an Air Asia All Star, mga ka Piso Fare Barkada!!!
Yes, 2018 might be the year for you to pursue your dream job, to be a Flight Attendant!!
If you are service oriented, likes to meet a lot of people, and loves to travel, then being a Cabin Crew member is for you. If interested, please see details below on how to apply for Air Asia’s Cabin Crew Hiring:
Air Asia Cabin Crew Requirements
- Jon Opening is for Male and Female Applicants
- Must be College Level or Graduate
- With clear complexion
- Good set of teeth
- Weight proportionate to Height
- Height Requirements for Ladies: Minimum of 160 cm and Maximum of 170 cm
- Height Requirements for Men: Minimum of 170 cm and Maximum of 180 cm
- Good communication skills and must be fluent in the Filipino and English languages
Please come in Business or Corporate attire for the job hiring event:
- Male applicants must come in Corporate Attire.
- Female applicants must come in Business attire with knee high skirt and must be in full make up.
Please take note that applicants must be willing to relocate in any Air Asia hubs like in Clark Pampanga, Cebu and Kalibo Aklan!!!
Air Asia Walk In Interview Schedule: January 27, 2018
VENUE: The REDFORT, Air Asia Corporate headquarters, Building 4, Unit 1, Salem Complex, Domestic Road, Pasay City
This is just a one day, walk in interview. Please come prepared and come in early. Acceptance of application is from 8AM to 12NN only.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Original and photocopy of your valid Passport ( at least 1 year validity)
- 1 piece passport sized photo
- 1 piece whole body picture ( post card size)
- Updated Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Good luck on you application mga Piso Fare Barkada and we hope to see you in our future Air Asia Flights!!!
LIKE us on Facebook at 1 PISO FARE for the latest airline Cabin Crew Hiring, 2018 Promo Fares and Piso Fare 2019 updates!!!
Please LIKE and SHARE