Fly high mga ka Piso Fare, for Air Asia will be having a walk in interview this December 2017 for their Male and Female Cabin Crew Job Hiring.
If you or a friend loves to travel or meet lots of new friends, then this job might the perfect fit for you. People with great communication skills and service oriented are also welcome to apply.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Hiring 2017
Walk in Interview Date: December 2, 2017
Venue: The REDFORT, Air Asia Corporate Headquarters, Blg 4, Unit 1
Salem Complex, Domestic Road, Pasay City
Time: 8 AM to 12 NN so please come early
Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Male and Female
- Willing to be based in Kalibo, Aklan and Cebu
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- Weight proportion to height
- College Level ( at least completed 2nd Year) or College Graduate
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- Male: 170 cm minimum to 180 cm maximum
- Female: 160 cm minimum to 170 maximum
For interested parties, please come in business or corporate attire. Ladies are requested to come in full make up and in knee high skirt.
Also, don’t forget to bring these requirements:
- Original and Photocopy of VALID Passport ( at least 1 year validity)
- 1 piece passport size photo
- 1 post card sized colored photo ( whole body)
- Updated Resume
So what are you waiting for, better complete these requirements ASAP and come on early at the Walk In Interview event of Air Asia Cabin Crew Hiring!!
Don’t miss the chance to travel different places in the Philippines and nearby countries for free, plus get paid in doing so!!!
This might be the last Male and Female Cabin Crew Hiring for 2017, so better not miss the opportunity to apply and get hired!!
Good luck to all interested Piso Fare Readers… Hope to see you soon on our future Air Asia Flights!!
Please LIKE and SHARE